Just a quick update: LSR’s station is nearly complete. I have only to add chimney pots and a rain gutter, and then I will start working on the platform.
Most recently I added the windowsills after painting them. That was a particularly tedious process, especially because I noticed an off-colored gap where the brick print shows between the sill and the window casing. I used acrylic paint to backfill the gap, which made a small but noticeable difference.
I also started work on a small platform station, which Metcalfe included as a bonus in the station kit. I will not be using the platform station opposite the main station building, as suggested. Rather, I may include it in my next module as a halt station. Maybe I’ll start on that module in 2019!